You are here
Senior IT Security Analyst - A Market Leading Consultancy
- Excellent exposure
- Work for the market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a UK established professional firm. They have a strong presence across the globe and are currently looking for a Senior IT Security Consultant to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Perform IT security analysis regularly, such as penetration test, event logs review, firewall rules review and etc.
- Provide security consultations to internal IT teams, to enhance the system's security standard
- Liaise with different IT teams as a project coordinator on security standard/ system implementation
- Establish and maintain security policies and standards
- Act as the key contact person to response to security incidents
- Assist with the security audit process - Review and ensure the systems are complying with the firm's standard
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Diploma or above in IT/ Computer Science/ related disciplines
- A minimum 2 years of working experience in an IT security position
- With hands-on experience in vulnerability management, security incident management, cyber-security and etc.
- Holder of security certifications are highly regarded (e.g. CISSP)
- Self-motivated individual with capable to work independently
- Strong communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- **Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Security Consultant
What's on Offer
This position is suited to a candidate with a mixed of infrastructure and IT security background. The client offers a competitive remuneration package and great exposure to the suitable candidate.