You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Inventory Manager
- Global brand
- New Position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds largest Supply Chain and Logistics solutions providers with a particular emphasis on packaging and food distribution working with collaboratively with a number of world renowned and global food chains.
Ensure the logistics cost or inbound cost (besides product cost) in line of supply chain (from supplier plan to our DC as final destination) are optimal as proposed to customers with budget monitoring. Ensure sales orders are processed in an accurate and effective manner. Deliver supply chain performance and customer service operation standards. Seek proactive understanding of customer needs and achieve total customer satisfaction. Promote organizational image and value to the customers. Have effective motivation to his staff and always seek ways to enrich their roles and responsibilities
Management role of providing guidance/ advice to Customer Service Manager and the team (HK/Macau/GZ) so as to uphold and enhance our customer service level. This position has direct contact and communication with respective customers at senior level
- Managing all different line of supply costs for suppliers (overseas / China / local) of different customers from their plant going out to different intermediate hubs (e.g., Shenzhen bonded warehouse or HK outside storage etc.) and delivering to our DC as final destination. Comparing different options for delivery and propose the best options to our customers with regular review.
- Manage business development with newly potential customers. Develop the respective service quotation and work with Operation teams to establish standard operation procedures and key performance indicators. Keep review the profitability and long term strategic valued customers in the existing customers profile so to maintain the sound business foundations.
- Direct contact with customers on working and preparing the crisis management / contingency plan before and during crisis. Respond to special request from customers, changes or unexpected disturbance in product supply or contingent situations such as delay of vessels, product supply crisis, strikes or stock recovery
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years purchasing, inventory control and customer services experience, of which 5 years in a managerial role.
- Exposure to the fast food chain industry and good connection with the FMCG market customers and shipping industry desirable
- Strong leadership, people management skills and strategic thinking
- Good numerical sense, sensitive to data and analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading operation in a brand new position. Our client is prepared to offer a highly competitive salary and remuneration package as well as excellent career prospects.