You are here
Senior Internal Auditor
- Low Travel
- Stable Working Environment
About Our Client
This client is a very reputable Hong Kong listed company. With on-going organic growth, they are now recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their sizeable and well developed Audit team.
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for the following:
- support the internal audit function in appraising the strength and weakness of corporate governance, risk management
- plan and execute operational and financial audits of the business units
- lead and execute risk assessments
- prepare audit reports and make recommendations to support best practice risk and control initiatives
- perform ad hoc reviews upon request
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have Professional Accounting qualification. You should have at least 8 years of commercial experiences with at least 3 years from external auditing ideally from a Big 4 Audit firm. You must be fluent in English and Chinese and be able to travel 30% to APAC region.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join one of the most reputable and sizeable Hong Kong listed company.
- Great career advancement within the company.
- A competitive remuneration package is offered along with other fringe benefits