You are here
Senior HRO/BP - MNC conglomerate - Up to 30k
- Opportunity to join sizable MNC
- Exposure to handle large variety of duties
About Our Client
My client is a UK based conglomerate with a well-established history in Hong Kong. They are a household name within the region and own many subsidiaries that are well known for their strong contributions to various facets of society. In particular, they are known for their personal and nurturing approach to employee development. This role will be supporting their Group level in an account servicing position.
The successful candidate will support the Corporate HR team with the following duties:
- Provide account servicing support for corporate level accounts covering full range of HR duties
- Work closely with various levels of stakeholders including internal/external clients
- Act as leader in HRIS related issues including regional projects
- Assist in recruitment exercises, staff engagement and performance management
- Provide support for C&B initiatives including salary review exercises, management bonus planning and other analytic tasks
- Provide support for high level HR reporting for management
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects (on Group and Regional level)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Candidates with immediately availability preferred
- University degree in HR/Business or related disciplines
- Must have at least 4 - 7 years of related experience, preferable in MNCs/sizable local conglomerates
- Candidates with account servicing experience preferred
- Strong C&B background particularly with knowledge regarding HK Employment Ordinance. Payroll experience not required.
- Comfortable with handling HR reporting including data analysis
- Good knowledge of HRIS system. Experience in SAP an advantage.
- Must have excellent language skills in English/Cantonese. Ability to speak Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Thrives in fast paced and multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and able to multitask
- Able to work in a team and also independently
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's most established conglomerates in a growing role. The right candidate will be given all rounded exposure in a full spectrum of HR functions. Excellent career progression and very competitive package will be provided to the right candidate.