You are here
This position is now filled
Senior HRO/Assistant HR Manager - Financial technology firm
- Opportunity to join financial technology industry
- Development in all rounded HR functions
About Our Client
My client is a forefront leader of the rapidly expanding financial technological sector. They seek to provide efficient and accurate methods for online financial transactions. Their business has grown to cover Greater China as well, and is well supported by established investors that are keen to gain a part in this exciting industry.
The successful candidate will support the HR team with the following duties:
- Support the HR Manager in regards to a full spectrum of HR functions
- End to end recruitment process for entry to entry to mid-level staff
- Provide support for C&B initiatives including payroll, benefits review, insurance and tax related issues etc.
- Brainstorm, propose and develop new staff engagement initiatives
- Provide training to new joiners and occasionally review development needs
- Maintain accurate personnel records in database
- Assist in HRIS related matters
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree required
- Energetic personality and passion for HR work is a must
- Must have at least 4 - 5 years of stable all rounded HR experience in Hong Kong.
- Experience in employee engagement is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of HK Labour Ordinance is a must
- Excellent communication in English and Mandarin is required
- Flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Able to work independently and keen to brainstorm new initiatives
- Ability to cope with fast paced environment and does not fold under pressure
What's on Offer
This role is ideal for candidates with all rounded HR experience to take their career to the next level. This is a rare opportunity to take full responsibility for a small but expanding office, providing support a full spectrum of HR responsibilities. Fun, dynamic and professional working environment.