You are here
Senior HRO (L&D focused) - Hong Kong based property group
- Opportunity to join prestigious company
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
My client is a listed private company with over 5000 staff in Hong Kong/Greater China. With over 30 years of experience, their main businesses are property investment, development and management with a much diversified portfolio. In recent years, they have also expanded their business into the Mainland, quickly rocketing to become the market leader among Hong Kong companies looking to grow this potential market. In regards to its home base, the company has been voted multiple times as the best employer by both fresh graduates as well as seasoned professionals.
In order to embrace their commitment to developing the next generation of leaders, they are keen to seek for a qualified HR professional to manage their management trainee program as well as to provide world class training/mentor-ship for potential employees.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Support the HR team with L&D initiatives including planning and executing training initiatives for all levels of staff
- Manage the Graduate/Management Trainee Program from end to end including recruitment as well as mentoring participants throughout the process
- Liaise with various internal and external parties in regards to L&D matters
- Provide recommendations/solutions for training and development needs
- Assist in various projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 2 - 5 years of HR experience in the Learning & development function. Experience from sizable firms (preferably listed companies) preferred.
- Candidates will be expected to have solid knowledge regarding planning and executing training initiatives; assisting with delivery of training as well as refining curriculum according to feedback.
- Candidates with prior experience in managing Graduate/Management Trainee programs is highly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin. Able to use MS Office for daily work.
- Passionate about interacting with people and mentoring them to succeed
- Independent, self-motivated and flexible enough to work as a team player
- Willing to travel occasionally for training facilitation
What's on Offer
This role will offer a very competitive package in a stable environment. Candidates can expect excellent training and support in regards to personal development.