You are here
Senior HR Specialist (HRIS)
- Regional Coverage
- Leading Retail
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Retail chain with strong global presence. Founded in Europe, the group has now established a leading position in manufacturing and selling of clothing and accessories.
- Work closely with the IT Department on HRIS migration project, to develop system requirements, performs UAT, conduct design analysis with detailed work plan.
- Communicate with local HR of more than 10 countries during the launch of the new system and provide user training on the new programme.
- Manage the development and launching process to meet business current and future needs.
- Facilitate the communication of messages and feedback between the development party and the users.
- Consolidate monthly / ad hoc headcount reports for Asia Pacific to be submitted to Headquarters
- Perform continuous audit of employee data to ensure accuracy, integrity and completeness
- Support the team to analyze specified employee data and generate periodic and/or ad hoc summary reports, as appropriate, and may conduct special projects requiring the gathering and processing of information and the preparation of statistical summaries.
- Assist Regional C&B Manager to conduct global pay and benefits analysis, manage global benefits bench-marking study, annual review and renewal of country benefit plans across geographies
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols pertaining to the use of HRIS
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-7 years of experience in HR, especially on HRIS migration, development and maintenance.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ORGplus, Microsoft SQL and Visio is a plus.
- Mature, pleasant, detail-oriented and independent.
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
- Familiar with HRIS, payroll, online Leave and performance management system
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive package, regional exposures and career advancement opportunity to the suitable candidate.