You are here
This position is now filled
Senior HR Officer (Urgent Requirement)
- Immediately Available Candidates Preferred
- Global Financial Services Provider
About Our Client
Our client is leading multinational financial services provider specialising in Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management amongst other key financial products.
Working closely with the Head of HR, the selected Senior HR officer will be involved in a broad range of HR activities and will require a flexible, customer focused approach to meet the needs of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to managers and employees across a wide range of HR related issues
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including recruitment and selection, compensation & benefits, payroll administration, learning & development amongst other key HR duties as required
- Responsible for internal and external communication
- Perform administrative duties such as database management, negotiate with vendors, coordinate staff engagement activities etc.
- Ensure the HR system is up to date and accurate at all times
- Assist in formulation and implementation of HR polices
- Work closely with HR team in ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of diploma or above in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of HR experience within the financial or professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Good knowledge in C&B operations is preferred
- HRIS experience preferred (PeopleSoft a plus)
- Immediately available candidates will have an advantage
What's on Offer
Exciting career development opportunity within a leading financial services provider with attractive benefits package.