You are here
Senior HR Manager (VP/SVP) - Compensation & Benefits
Leading Bank and Fiancial Services Provider
Strategic Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank and financial services provider with an established presence across Hong Kong offering retail, consumer and commercial banking amongst other key financial services.
- Partner closely with Head of HR to align firm wide strategies, programs and initiatives across the C&B function
- Manage and advise on all aspects of C&B matters, including annual salary review, year-end bonus review, monthly payroll, MPF, benefits entitlement etc.
- Lead key C&B projects with data analysis (bonus plans, market position, salary range design, pay mix analysis etc.)
- Monitor all HR processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Facilitate employee medical, pension and other benefits administration and strategies
- Ensure C&B policies are following group guidelines and KPIs
- Lead HRIS system modification and enhancement projects
- Maintain and update HR system to ensure accuracy
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 year's experience within the C&B function with strong knowledge of compensation principles/procedures
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A leadership opportunity within a rapidly expanding financial services with attractive benefits package and excellent career development exposure.