You are here
Senior HR Manager (Retail) - Urgent Requirement
- Immediately Available Candidates Preferred
- Leading Retail Business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading retail chains with a highly reputable brand name across the Hong Kong market.
Reporting directly to the Senior HRVP while leading a team of 10 HR professionals, the selected HR candidate will be involved in a broad range of HR activities and will require a flexible, customer focused approach to meet the needs of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to managers and employees across a wide range of HR related issues
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including Recruitment and Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Learning & Development and Staff Relations amongst other key HR duties as required
- Responsible for internal and external communication, respond to internal and external stakeholder HR enquiries
- Perform administrative duties such as database management, negotiate with vendors, coordinate staff engagement activities etc.
- Provide end-to-end assistance in the formulation and implementation of HR polices and procedures
- Work closely with HR team in ad hoc duties and to provide guidance and lead HR team members
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 year's hands-on HR managerial experience with strong knowledge of HR best practices
- Relevant working experience within Retail/F&B/Hospitality industries (front-line focused industry)
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude with proven leadership ability
- Immediately available candidates will have an advantage
What's on Offer
An exciting and strategic leading HR position within a highly reputable retail platform.