You are here
Senior HR Manager, Compensation & Rewards
- Leadership Role
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
With a strong presence in the Commercial Banking sector, you will have the chance to join this established businesses HR function as Senior HR Manager, Compensation & Rewards.
- Lead the Reward and Performance Team to implement competitive compensation and benefit practices and strategies.
- Act as a strategic business partner in various HR projects including performance management, reward program, job evaluation and manpower budget plan to support the business objectives of the Bank.
- Maintenance and review of HR policy and reward scheme to ensure the Bank is consistently complied with related regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines with at least 6 years relevant experience;
- Solid HR exposure with minimum 2 years at managerial level, preferable in financial / banking institution;
- Strong analytical and organization skills with strategic mindset;
- Proactive team player with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite especially in Excel and Access;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
What's on Offer
Market leading compensation and benefits package and the ability to join this leading Commercial Banking firm as part of the HR leadership team.