You are here
Senior HR Generalist - Luxury brand
- MNC exposure
- International culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading American marketer of modern luxury accessories and gift collections with over 50 years of history. They have over 10 branches within Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Senior HR Generalist to support the Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
- Assist in all C&B related, including work injury programs and MPF/insurance programs.
- Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
- Prepare, process and distribute payroll.
- Design and conduct new employee orientations.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Work with union representative to resolve labor relation issues.
- Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
- Previous HR experience is required
- Solid knowledge in employment laws and lesgilation
- Excellent command in English and Cantonese
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Needs to be highly motivated with strong task and time management skills, demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Good MS Office skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint or Prezi
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Offers a competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus and medical coverage and MPF for the right candidates
- 5-day work
- MNC Exposure