You are here
Senior HR Executive - UK based education company
- Excellent career progression
- Prestigious UK organization
About Our Client
My client is a well known UK organization with business covering education/publishing around the world. With over 5000 people in over 100 countries, they are a household name that guarantees quality and excellence. In Hong Kong, they provide significant contribution to the education industry. They are seeking for a HR Generalist to support their growing team.
The successful candidate will support the HR team with the following duties:
- Conduct monthly payroll process and related matters including MPF, reconciliations, termination, final payment calculation, benefits administration and leave management and staff performance management.
- Support and review payroll system and operations to ensure overall efficiency
- Maintain and assist compensation & benefit operations in an accurate manner
- Perform annual salary and C&B review, provide accurate proposal and make recommendations on any necessary adjustments for future implementations
- Assist in other HR functions as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Associate/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Economics or related disciplines and minimum of 2 years of experience as a HR generalist with focus in C&B and payroll
- Familiar with various HRMS such as IPL, PeopleSoft, EPR and SAP and in Microsoft office
- Interest in pursuing more strategic functions in HR field an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to multitask and goal oriented
- Attention to details is a must
What's on Offer
This role will provide unparalleled career progression including a structured development path to become a Business Partner to support their HR department. They have a lot of exciting projects upcoming in 2016.