You are here
Senior HR Business Partner - MNC
- All-rounded advisory role
- Well-known MNC
About Our Client
My client is an UK MNC with its' APAC Headquarters based in Hong Kong. With over 90 years of history, they are the third largest company of its kind in the world measured by revenue. Currently, they are looking for a HR advisor to join their HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, this candidate will be responsible in providing all rounded HR advices, develop and implementation different HR projects.
The role will be responsible for the following duties
Reporting to the HR manager, this HR professional will act as a hand's on business partner to business units with accountable functions such as talent acquisition and retentions, reward polices enhancement and formulation and employee relations.
- Serve as the first point of contact for business units regarding HR initiatives and ensure its' alignment with company requirements.
- Accountable for talent acquisition process in Hong Kong and provide additional support to salary benchmarking, budgeting and headcount planning.
- Implement various employer brand strategies and work closely with management to further the competitiveness of company's reward and benefits.
- Assist in formulating and reviewing HR polices and guidelines to ensure consistency within local and regional offices.
- Manage leading HR projects and liaise with internal and external clients.
- Assist in providing HR advices on hiring proposals, promotions review and staff movement plans.
- Assist in handling daily employees' HR inquires, investigate grievances and disciplinary cases.
- Provide full support in ad hoc HR related matters when needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources and minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working experience as a business partner in MNC is preferred.
- Working experience in project management is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance.
- Enthusiastic, well organized, details oriented and independent.
- Capable to work under pressure and execute task in a timely manner.
- Able to work with people at all levels.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Great package
- Fast and dynamic environment