You are here
Senior Graphic Designer
- Great Work Culture
- International Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the best restaurant/club in Hong Kong. Since opening in Hong Kong, it has gained an unrivalled reputation as the place in Hong Kong where the cool and connected, the bold and the beautiful gather to party and play. Due to a great reception in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join their team.
- Concept, develop, and execute a wide variety of on-site events, campaigns, digital ads, posters, flyers, social and email designs
- Develop design strategies and systems, distribute graphics systems to team with clear guidelines
- Adhere to and also innovate brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc.
- Communicate, provide feedback, and articulate creative ideas to the team and to the rest of the company
- Ability to work independently, balanced with strong collaboration skills
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- 4+ years relevant experience in graphic/interactive design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, strong design vocabulary and confident leadership qualities.
- Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis and multitask in a very fast paced environment
- Strong time management; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a strong understanding of latest web technologies and their capabilities - stay up to date with latest innovations and requirements
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- 5 day work week
- Annual leave
- Medical and Dental