You are here
Senior Financial Reporting Manager- Leading MNC Bank
- Leading MNC Bank
- Leadership role
About Our Client
A top-tier multinational bank providing a wide range of products and services to their clients , including retail, corporate and Investment banking services is looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager to manage their financial reporting team.
Reporting to the head of finance, you will manage a team of 6 subordinates and be responsible for the financial reporting of HK and other HK incorporated subsidiaries.
* Review Month end close for the HK books
* Work closely with business finance and offshore team
* Reviewing sections of the reporting pack to Group
* Responsible for reporting, preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors for some subsidiaries
* Participate in ad hoc projects where necessary
The Successful Applicant
To be a qualified candidate, you must be a qualified accountant with a degree in accounting or equivalent. You must have a minimum of 8-10 years of financial reporting experience acquired from financial institutions / banks, and possess strong Microsoft Excel skills. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English.
What's on Offer
You will get the opportunity to gain experience from a well-established leading commercial bank.