You are here
Senior Finance Manager/Manager- Project Management
- Finance Change Management Lead
- Leading Global Bank
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity with an well established Global Bank in Hong Kong. As one of the leading MNC financial institutions in the market, our client is looking for a high calibre, experienced finance project manager/ change manager to join their finance department
You will report directly to head of finance, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of new requirements and standards for financial and regulatory reporting across the bank. You will lead the project team and partner with the internal stakeholders to achieve successful implementation for the projects. You must be a strong project manager and leader who understands financial processes within a complex finance structure.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years' experience with relevant project / change management background gained from banking industry
- Experience in implementation of projects for financial reporting standards and regulatory reporting requirements
- Finance / Accounting background and understanding of financial transactions and processes
- Strong analytical mindset, and key stakeholder management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skill and a highly proficient communicator
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to lead the change management team at a leading MNC bank.