You are here
Senior Finance Manager
- Fast growing technology company
- Diverse development opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a fast growing technology company that is experiencing huge growth within the region. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Finance Manager to diversify and support the expanding business within this region
- Overseeing Finance Operations teams
- Completion of statutory and management reporting
- Reviewing all financial reports
- Reviewing all analysis such as budgeting, cash flow forecast and identifying trends.
- Consistently monitoring the internal control and reviewing operational efficiency
- Liaise with external auditors, investors and other professional parties and relevant government authorities concerned in both Hong Kong and PRC
- Assist in M&A and Investment events and projects
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and will be CPA qualified or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role in overseeing a whole finance function and also have prior experience within Big 4. You will have a strong business acumen and commercial awareness. You will have excellent team player mentality and also strong determination to drive the business forward. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Strong Mandarin is a must. Excellent communication skills, be result-orientated and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight schedules. IPO / M&A experience is advantageous however not a must.
What's on Offer
The Senior Finance Manager will have:
- Opportunity to lead a team and ownership of the finance function
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Holiday allowances and other company incentives