You are here
Senior Finance Manager, Global Asset Management Firm
- Expanding Business
- Great Work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a global research driven investment firm. With a client centered focus, they are innovative with their buy-side and sell-side capabilities. The regional office in Hong Kong covers Asia ex Japan and is an area of key growth and performance.
As the finance manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Supervising day to day finance and accounting operations
- Managing monthly financial and management reporting, tax and regulatory reporting, and business analysis
- Handling inter-office coordination and reporting
- Liaising with professional parties and outsourcing firms
- Execute monitoring controls over the accounting operations in the Asia region
The Successful Applicant
As a qualified applicant, you will be an intricate member of the regional team. You should have at least 5 years of experience in the accounting or audit field from one of the Big 4. You should have accounting qualifications with strong communication and analytical skills. You will need to be able to work independently and take initiative.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary plus benefits is on offer for the successful applicant. You will be work on a regional team in a dynamic environment.