You are here
Senior Facility Officer - In house
- Competitive benefit package
- Job stability
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate with diversified business lines across retail and property sectors.
- Assisting the Facilities Manager in managing vendors, contractors and suppliers to ensure satisfactory delivery of pre-defined service standard
- Review, execute and monitor maintenance/service contracts (including office facilities, cleaning and equipment etc.)
- Inspect and monitor the functions of building facilities including air-conditioning system, fire service, plumbing & drainage, electricity supply, lighting system etc.
- Ensure all office equipment, including photocopiers, boilers, coffee machine etc. are in good working order
- Check and maintain the condition of office facilities
- Coordinating and monitoring the delivery of various projects
- Provide support in updating office layout
- Action and follow up related request via OMHD
- Attend emergency calls after office hours and supervise contractor's work on weekends
- Project management of relocations and fitting out projects in DF Facilities
- Update office layout plans, electrical / mechanical drawings, maintenance records and assets record etc.
- Inventory control for office furniture
- CEA prepare and payment checking - for fitting out projects
- Back up in the absence of other Facilities Management Team members / other PASD team members
- Undertakes any other duties as assigned by the FM/Department Head
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering / Building Studies / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License is a must
- 3 ~ 5 years working experience in facilities / building management
- Strong knowledge in E&M and quality control
- Self-motivated with strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, hands-on committed to deliver quality results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese are essential
- Able to use Auto CAD to update layout plans is an advantage
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package, internal transfer opportunities and promising career development.