You are here
Senior Engineering Manager - MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with footprints in commercial real estate market across the global. They're expanding Hong Kong portfolios and are in need for a right talent to join the dynamic Technical team.
- Management of 1 direct and 24 indirect staff in the performance of engineering services and related programs.
- Initiate and maintain a system to measure the quality of performance on a regular basis.
- Preparation of regional engineering service reports on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all engineering services and critical environments.
- Provide technical training, quality control and instruction to local engineering service delivery teams.
- Subject matter expert for critical environments and general building engineering services.
- Provide emergency / non-emergency response support for engineering related incidents, including incident reporting, status updates, trouble shooting, root cause analysis and resolution to Client satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management.
- Change agent responsible for driving engineering hard services initiatives and programs.
The Successful Applicant
University degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or other related engineering discipline.
10 years plus experience in facilities management, critical engineering and/or building services.
Ideally a professional qualification holder such as PE (USA), CEng (UK) or local equivalent.
Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client and vendor staff.
Experience in CEM, continuous improvement initiatives, client communication and technical reports.
What's on Offer
You will be offered not only competitive benefit package but a platform to manage a challenging and international portfolios.