You are here
Senior Director (Business Tax and Compliance)
- Bachelor degree or above with a major in finance, accounting, tax
- MBA perferred
About Our Client
1. An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
2. Manage the team to make sure the monthly/quarterly/annual tax filings and reports for Indirect Tax and Direct Tax for over 380 tax units nationwide, and on a timely and accurate base;
3. Set up proper process and control to ensure the accuracy as well as efficiency;
4.Plan, forecast and monitor the tax cost, tax payment, tax payable, tax accrual and P&L impact for all tax categories.
5.Be responsible to analyze the tax burden rate and change trend, proactively communicate with management as well as tax authorities;
6. Manage and handle all local tax audit cases for 420 stores, communication with tax auditors, follow up the audit conclusions and defend properly to protect company's benefits as well as full compliance;
7. Develop and execute comprehensive plan to maintain good relationship with Central Tax Bureau, keep being a good example in LEAD program(Large Enterprises Administration Division); Be responsible to handle senior officials meetings and visits, and WM executive to meet with senior officials;
8. Be responsible to communicate with local tax authorities over 160 cities, respond their questions and checking, maintain good relationship, and keep building up company's high compliance reputation.
The Successful Applicant
1.Bachelor degree or above with a major in finance, accounting, tax, or business administration; MBA preferred;
2.14 years experiences in Big 4 and/or MNCs with at least 5~6 years in managerial position
3.Comprehensive China tax knowledge; Extensive experience of negotiation with SAT; Familiar with retail business; Great commercial sense; Great balance between ultimate goal and process; Great sense of responsibility;Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English (Oral and Written); Good team player; High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
4.CTA or CPA preferred
5.The role incumbent would be required to travel across cities and provinces within China
What's on Offer
1. Good package;
2. HQ platform.