You are here
Senior Development Manager - Securities - HKD$45k-$60k
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
A leading Hong Kong Securities firm based in Central District.
Lead a small team to provide application systems development, implementation, support & maintenance on special projects raised by various departments.
- Participate in the application development, support, and maintenance of special projects.
- Motivate team members to work towards project goals and deadlines.
- Deliver applications and systems to meet the business need, and maintain high system stability, reliability and performance.
- Ensure high quality, responsive, effective and efficient day to day application support & maintenance.
- Liaise with and monitor application software vendors for application systems deployment.
- Monitor and control the critical success factors and key performance indicators of critical & sizable application projects roll-out.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline(s) preferably with a higher degree in business/finance related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years IT experience with at least 3 years in investment banking/securities industry at application project management, development and support capacity.
- Sound knowledge of investment banking business, products and operations.
- Familiar with investment banking front, middle and back office systems especially in equity brokerage area.
- Able to work under pressure with assertive work attitude to complete projects with extremely tight schedule.
- Ability to interact with various levels of users in application systems evaluation.
- Excellent project management and proposal writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written/spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What's on Offer
Permanent position, 5 day work, discretionary bonus, good annual leave, and many more.