You are here
Senior Corporate Administrator - Leading Law Firm
- Career Progression Opportunity (Opportunity to Supervise and Mentor)
- Attractive Salary and Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading law firm representing more than half of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of company secretarial work independently
- Handling compliance matters under the Companies Ordinance, Hong Kong Listing Rules, the Securities & Futures Ordinance and other relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing annual/interim reports, results announcements and other corporate communications to shareholders
- Assisting with IPO, due diligence, corporate finance and M&A projects
- Preparing and managing all the billing and collection process for the company secretarial duties
- Organizing responses for audit letters from clients
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an HKICS/ICSA Associate, with at least 5-7 years of solid experience in company secretarial services. The successful candidate should have carried out some supervisory duties in previous positions. You should have a solid understanding of the Companies Ordinance, practical knowledge of the Hong Kong Listing Rules and Securities and Futures Ordinance. Experience with off-shore jurisdictions such as Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands is preferred but candidates from any professional services firms with solid listing experience will also be considered.
You should be a team-worker with good communication and interpersonal skills. The person in this role will be expected to share knowledge, advice and instructions with more junior colleagues.
You should be able to write and speak both Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) and English fluently.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package; Competitive employee benefits; Opportunity to contribute to a growing business; Opportunity to supervise and mentor.