You are here
Senior Consultant, UX/Customer Experience
- Professional Firm!
- UX focused
About Our Client
Our client provides services to clients across pro firms and banking and finance sectors in Hong Kong. The team brings together 100 experts with experience in specific industry domains and specialists in different technologies. Teams work on IT transformation, package implementation, advisory, architecture and strategy assignments. Engagements often see IT consultants working with business strategy and operations consultants to provide joint solutions to clients. The team is made up of professionals who enjoy the challenging assignments and the variety of working with different clients.
* Scoping and planning Customer Experience / User Experience (UX) work activities, including selection of the most appropriate tools and techniques
* Managing the end to end Customer Experience / User Experience process on client engagements, coordinating experience design activities across internal and client teams.
* Translating customer requirements, data and study results into defined architecture and user flows that inspire development of the right product experience
* Developing Information Architecture documentation to support site / app strategy, internal and user process flows, and desired user behaviors
* Producing detailed, annotated wireframes, customer / user journeys, storyboards, site-maps, prototypes and other UI UX documentation for complex mobile and web app builds
* Contributing to on-going enhancement of customer experience and user experience methodologies
* Monitoring and having knowledge of wider industry customer experience and user experience trends
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 4 years of related experience in customer experience / UX design
* Experience and solid working knowledge of user research such as Voice of the Customer surveys, focus groups, workshops, etc.
* Experience and solid working knowledge of user interface design patterns, standard UCD methodologies, interaction models
* Experience and solid working knowledge of developing rapid prototypes using design tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Visio, or others
* Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed; ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
* Strong oral and written communication skills, both in English and Cantonese
* Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
What's on Offer
* 5-day work
* Flexible work hours
* Attractive remuneration package and competitive bonus
* Career Progression
* Sizable team with great business exposure