You are here
Senior Consultant, Talent & Reward
- Brand New Role
- Global MNC
About Our Client
An exciting newly created position within a global MNC Management Consultancy Firm based in Hong Kong. CBD office location.
- Deliver high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness and accuracy
- Manage large projects and/or support relationship development as part of an account. Typical projects are of several months duration.
- Support the design or development of talents and total rewards solutions for our clients by working as part of a client team and leveraging the insights gained through research and analytics.
- Enhance the company's total rewards presence in the marketplace through efforts that include developing affiliations in the professional community, and contributing to thought leaderships and researches/studies.
- Interact with executives of the client in the context of projects. Support colleagues on larger, more complex projects potentially leading some client facing aspects of the project in an area of expertise.
- Where time permits, contribute to winning profitable business by conducting background research, proposal writing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation and opportunity spotting in clients.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- A relevant degree plus 5+ year's experience within a human resources or organisation design department, delivering human capital services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral, written and listening in both English and Chinese.
- Established credentials in own discipline and is able to operate independently to make custom adjustments to relatively standard offerings to meet client needs.
- Is able to lead core service line work activities.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise of an industry, current and future trends and challenges.
- Develop expertise (depth and breadth) and consulting skills i.e., client relationships, commercial impact and business insights.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, annual bonus and company benefits.