You are here
Senior Construction Manager
- Senior Construction Manager
- Hong Kong Listed Property Group
About Our Client
Our client is a public-listed property development company and commercial landlord in Hong Kong with a major portfolio in premium and high-end office, retail and residential properties.
- Regularly report construction related issues to management
- Review construction programme and technical buildability / feasibility of potential projects.
- Review contractors' construction programme and methodology proposals during various stages of a project
- Organize and plan construction and site activities with other Site Team Members and Contractors
- Identify and monitor construction risks and associated mitigation measures with Employer's Site Supervision Team, Consultants and Contractors.
- Keep abreast of the construction industry and expose to adoption of safe, sustainable and environmental construction technologies as well as materials in all projects
The Successful Applicant
- Member of HKIE and/or CIOB/HKICM
- Recognized degree in Building Technology, Structural Engineering , Civil Engineering or Building Surveying
- At least 20 years relevant work experience in large scale construction projects, local experience is a must
- Qualified AS (Authorized Signatory) registered under the BD is preferable
- Strong leadership and problem solving skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
A promising career path and competitive salary package is offered to selected candidate.