You are here
Senior Compliance Officer
- Compliance and global scope
- Future Chief Compliance Officer
About Our Client
Our Client is a F500 ITC corporate and the leading company in the industry. Their China HQ is based in Shenzhen.
* Responsible for overseeing, implementing and monitoring ethics and company compliance policies and programs that are effective and creative to foster education to prevent violations;
* Will be actively involved in EA cases, including investigations in non-Significant cases, preparing for and engaged during DRC meetings, and preparing materials
* Will work closely with and supervise local compliance managers to foster their compliance programs and case management.
* Optimize and improve the compliance system compared with the state of the art industrial leaders.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree or above. LLB/ LLM degree is a plus, PRC Bar is not the must.
* 15 years above experience in multinational company.
* Good verbal and written English and Chinese; A lawyer license or law degree is not necessary but helpful.
* Passion in work. Strong risk and process enhancement mindset. Ability to interact with multiple business partners in complex matrix organizations. More important is that the person have the right attitude and experience. S/he must have a critical analytical skills, appreciation for details, confident and good people & communication skills (written and spoken). Above all, s/he must be proactive and have a good sense of humor (very important).
What's on Offer
They offer international working environment, bright career development path target on the global Chief Compliance Officer position and stable & big platform.