You are here
Senior Compliance Manager
- Dynamic international brand
- Attractive compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading foreign financial services group that have a very large market share within APAC in providing pensions, life assurance and also investment products.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Handling correspondence with regulators, keeping in line with Company procedures
- Designing and implementing a testing and monitoring to program, ensuring processes are compliant
- Ensuring new product developments are compliant
- Handling AML and FCC training needs of staff and also explaining AML and regulatory requirements to multi-level stakeholders, providing advise with expertise..
- Keep up to date with business strategy and projects in order to pro-actively identify possible impact to development and support required from the Compliance department.
- Improving processes and systems to provide support to executive managers and other staff
- Building and developing a positive compliance culture
The Successful Applicant
You will be degree educated in a relevant field with 8+ years of working experience within compliance, ideally within Insurance/Life Assurance/Investment Products. Previous operational experience with a recognized competitor is preferred. You will also have solid AML exposure and previous coaching/leadership credentials. Strong regulatory knowledge within the insurance space is also needed as well as OCI and ILAS exposure. You must be able to work autonomously and also be a very strong communicator. Fluent English, written and spoken is essential, Cantonese in addition would be ideal.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary with benefits.