You are here
Senior Company Secretarial Officer - Private Equity Firm
- International working environment
- Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global company with offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Milan, Hong Kong, Singapore and more. They work with a range of private equity and real estate firms, private investors and tax firms.
- Responsible for a wide range of company secretarial work for their clients' Hong Kong companies, including company incorporation and annual filings;
- Maintaining clients company's statutory books and records ensuring compliance with laws and regulations in Hong Kong;
- Organizing shareholders and board meetings, and preparing all related documents;
- Performing KYC documentation checks on our clients.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate and/or associate member of ICSA or HKICS;
- Minimum 7 years of company secretarial experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Commercial, dynamic, hardworking, willing to learn and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Experience and knowledge of BVI and Cayman companies would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a global company with a friendly and stable working environment.