You are here
Senior Company Secretarial Officer - Fortune 500 Firm
- Large recognisable conglomerate
- Convenient working location
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 sizeable conglomerate rapidly growing, holding numerous listed companies across a broad range of industries. To cope with business expansion, there is now a Senior Company Secretarial Officer opening.
- Handle routine company secretarial duties for the Group
- Liaise with various departments including listing divisions. (depending on experience may handle listed matters)
- Maintain minute's books, corporate and statutory records and database in a systematic and effective way
- Participate in the arrangement and preparation of business meetings
- Prepare statutory forms, draft minutes, resolutions and correspondence
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks and assignments as assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Student Member of ICSA/HKICS or above
- 3 years or above hands-on and solid company secretarial experience
- Experience in dealing with companies in the PRC will be an advantage but not a must
- Strong command of both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive package with stable 5 days working week, conveniently located on Hong Kong Island.