You are here
Senior C&B Manager - Chinese Bank
- Leading Chinese Fiancial Services Provider
- Strategic Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banking and financial services providers and with an established and growing presence across the Hong Kong market.
- Partner closely with Head of C&B to align firm wide strategies, programs and initiatives
- Manage and advise on all aspects of C&B matters, including annual salary review, year-end bonus review, monthly payroll, MPF, benefits entitlement etc.
- Lead key C&B projects with data analysis (bonus plans, market position, salary range design, pay mix analysis etc.)
- Facilitate employee medical, pension and other benefits administration and strategies
- Ensure C&B policies are following group guidelines and KPIs
- Lead HRIS system modification and enhancement projects
- Maintain and update HR system to ensure accuracy
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 year's experience within the C&B function with strong knowledge of compensation principles/procedures
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Newly created leadership opportunity within a rapidly expanding financial services with attractive benefits package and excellent career development exposure.