You are here
Senior Business Analyst - International Investment Group
- Permanent Headcount
- Broad Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an International Investment Group providing corporate finance and asset management services worldwide to corporate and institutional clients. To further expand its presence within the global financial markets, they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their IT team.
- Assist the IT Department to liaise with user departments, gather requirements and prioritize for business projects and operational change projects.
- Work with business stakeholders, operations and technology teams to prepare the upcoming projects
- Understand, analyse and prioritize the business requirements and prepare the documentations.
- Collaborate with the team and handle multiple projects independently
- UAT preparation, setup test cases and coordination.
- Assist the implementation of current and upcoming projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in a business, computer science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of securities trading and clearing operational process flow and SDLC is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Expanding Business
- Dynamic Environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package on offer for the right candidate