You are here
Senior BA/ BA Manager - International Sourcing Firm (60k)
- Report directly to Head of IT
- New headcount
About Our Client
An international sourcing company has been expanding their Asia Pacific business rapidly in the past few years, this is another new headcount that they have planned to add in the IT team just recently. They are recruiting someone with solid industry domain knowledge (sourcing/ sourcing management systems), ideally with CBX system experience to contribute in deliver projects.
- Reporting directly to the Head of IT & Ops, this position will be in charge of most critical projects in ERP system implementation, rollout, UAT etc.
- Ensure the deliverables are in line with the business goals, needs, set plans and expectations
- Prepare specifications and user documentation
- As the key project owner to manage multiple projects and deliver enhanced software application
- Establish and perform key project management functions
- This position will start with working quite independently and eventually build, lead and train the whole project team
- Manage the Business Analyst
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- 10+ years in IT with minimum of 7 years in IT project management, ideally within FMCG, sourcing or banking business
- Outstanding knowledge in sourcing management systems (e.g. CBX)
- Extensive track record in IT ERP project management
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated, smart, independent, mature
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary package will be offered to the finalist. This position will be managing a critical key project and reporting directly to Head of IT & Ops.