You are here
Senior Associate, Corporate Development
- Competitive salary package
- Involve in business decisions
About Our Client
A well known fashion and apparels company, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. With their design teams in Italy and in New York, over 400 stores in the Asia Pacific, and decades of company history, they are a prominent brand in the fashion retail space. They do not limit themselves to the retail business only, a major focus for their business is to diverse into other business streams.
As part of the Corporate Development team, you will be responsible to instigate research on industry and market trends based on company's investment direction. You will conduct data analysis in project feasibility assessment. You will provide accounting and financial support to the corporate development team. There is also an element of daily communication with internal and external share holders (e.g. banks and investors).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' working experience in accounting from consulting firms OR major corporates/MNCs with relevant past experiencs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present complex issues to senior management
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamically changing work environments
What's on Offer
My client is offering guaranteed 13 months salary, a friendly, small and cozy office, very stable working hours and a relaxing work environment, and the opportunity to work very closely with senior management. The staff turnover is very low, everyone in the office has been there for at least 3 years. 5-day work week, great location and easy access to MTR.