You are here
Senior Analyst -Endpoint/ System Management
- Great projects and exposure
- Excellent work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global enterprise. They are now seeking for a subject-matter-expert for their global infrastructure team. And the successful candidate will solely be responsible to administer the enterprise's endpoints (e.g. desktop PCs, smart devices, etc.) via enterprise system management tools (e.g. SCCM, Bigfix, Altiris or equivalent).
- System administration - Deploy update/ anti-virus patches, software packages and etc. to the enterprise's desktops/ endpoints (1000+ devices) via enterprise system management tools
- System validation - Perform patches validation, OS/ hardware compatible validation, and UAT prior to mass deployment
- Act as a tier 3 support to study and analyse the root-cause of desktop related issues (Escalate to relevant teams/ vendors if needed)
- Involve in global desktop/ endpoint projects
- Report to Global IT Manager (in Hong Kong) and System Architect (in US)
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/IT/related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience on desktop management and/or system administration
- Track record in administrating an enterprise scale desktop/ endpoint (500+ PCs)
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows OS (7, 8.1 & 10) and Microsoft Office Suite products
- Hands-on experience in systems management/ deployment tools, such as Altiris, SCCM, MDT, IBM Bigfix, Altiris, or etc.
- Knowledge in VBscript and system automation
- Capable to work independently
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Both Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive remuneration package, global project exposure, and training to the successful candidate.