You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Analyst - Desktop Management (Imaging & Deployment)
- Global projects and exposure
- First-class working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and sizeable global enterprise. To cope with their business expansion, they are now look for a subject-matter-expert on Desktop Management to join their global infrastructure team, and your duties will mainly be performed via enterprise system management tools (e.g. Altiris, MDT, SCCM, Bigfix, or equivalent).
- Image/ package preparation - Design, validate and perform QA on deployment packages (Software patches, anti-virus update, OS, etc.)
- Deployment - Deploy images/ packages to the enterprise's desktops remotely via enterprise system management tools (E.g. Altiris, MDT, SCCM, etc.)
- Serve as a tier 3 support to study and analyse the root-cause of desktop related issues
- Involve in global desktop/ end-user device projects
- Designing and prepare scripts for auto-deployment
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/IT/related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing a sizeable number (1,000+) of desktop PCs in an enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience in image/ package design and deployment tools, such as Altiris, SCCM, MDT, IBM Bigfix, or etc.
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite products
- Knowledge in VBscript, PowerShell and auto-deployment
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Both Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive remuneration package, global project exposure, a first-class working environment and training to the successful candidate.