You are here
- Global Manufacturing company with great reputation
- Excellent career advancement opportuntiies
About Our Client
The client is a well established manufacturing company based in Science Park with great operations across the world. With that business operation in mind, comes a demand in talent to ensure the efficiency is at it's best.
- Maintain routine accounting GL functions through working closely with various dept located in different offices
- Month end closing including journal entry postings, balance sheet review, expenses fluctuation analysis with accuracy and within time constraint
- All statutory compliance including but not limited to annual statutory audit, SOX audits, liaison with auditor, VAT filing
- Ensure timely submission of report and tax package to HQ
- Provide financial data to various internal and external users upon request
- Ensure the company policies are complied with during the process of month end financial closing
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and implement change as required
- Perform ad hoc request from management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be a CPA qualified professional with over 5 years of experience within the commercial field. Although minimum expectation is handling a full set of accounts, the Senior Accountant must have previously worked within a MNC field. Must have strong interpersonal skills and communicate well in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. Must be highly adaptable and willing to learn and develop. Flexible mindset and is a dedicated team player. SAP experience is a must.
What's on Offer
In return, the individual will have a attractive monthly salary on a 13 month basis, along with a performance bonus and a platform to enhance and broaden their skills and exposure.