You are here
- Stable career progression
- Sizable Team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer with leading position globally with manufacturing sites over APAC. To support their growing business and continuous expansion in China and globally, they are now inviting a high calibre individual to join the Financial Reporting team.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager in a large team and lead 4-5 subordinates in Hong Kong and China.
Major duties include:
- Prepare month-end closing and financial reporting
- Review AP, AR and prepare month-end management reports and perform analysis
- Group consolidation
- Performing internal control, tax filing and annual audit.
- System enhancement and ad-hoc projects for business development
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant will possess a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant discipline and is a certified member in CPA/ACCA. You have to obtain a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience in Consumer products/Servicing industry. You need to be able to work independently under pressure. Ideal candidate has to possess strong analytical skills and command excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese in both verbal and written forms.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package and a stable working environment in a well-established company.