You are here
SAP Project Manager (FI/CO/SD/MM) - A Well-known Company
- Good career progression
- Autonomy to work as a project leader
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national and multi-disciplined commercial group, which currently looking for experienced candidates to join them for full-cycle SAP projects implementation.
Candidates engage in the Business Solution Team, are preferably to have relative background in commercial SAP system - Finance, Sale & Distribution and Materials Management.
- Implement comprehensive SAP FI/CO/SD/MM modules system throughout the project in respective phrases
- Responsible for full-cycle project implementation with respect to different project phases
- Experienced in trouble-shooting and solution-provision
- Work closely with other Project Managers/ System Managers to accomplish projects within the indicated timeline
- Provide user-training across the region and reinforce the industry knowledge of the team
- Embrace hands on data generation or analysis skills regarding project launch
- Willing to lead the Development Team on system enhancement and adjustments
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in computer science and/or other relevant studies
- Good knowledge in full cycle SAP FI/CO/SD/MM (Finance, Sale & Distribution and Materials Management) modules system implementation
- Proven track records in system/project management experience and outstanding ability in functional specification preparation
- Minimum of 4 to 5 relevant end-to-end SAP system implementation experience in SAP FI/CO/SD/MM modules
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese) is expected
- Candidate with relevant SAP certifications will be advantageous
What's on Offer
Our client offers the successful candidate a promising career path and attractive remuneration package. You are expecting to have 3-4 subordinates to work with.
If that is a role you are interested in, please do not miss this great opportunity!