You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Support Analyst (9 months contract)
- Report to Head of Sales Support
- Engage in both local and global initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing and listed, global bank. Rapidly expanding at the moment, they are now looking for a Sales Support Analyst to join their team.
Supporting the bank's everyday activities, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with different teams to work on designated projects for business expansion initiatives
- Analyze and take into account of any micro and macro factors (risks, regulations, finance, complexity, implementation) that might impact the bank retail / wealth management sales performance
- Initiating business rules, solutions, systems and procedures for optimization purpose
- Ensure that the solutions proposed meets KPIs, targets and expectations
- Streamline current procedures to keep the costs in check
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of 10 years of Banking / insurance experience, preferably wealth management.
- Familiar with Consultative / Relationship selling process, Wealth Management, Operations and Client-RM experience
- Sound knowledge of Wealth Management business is a must
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format.
Please do not apply through linkedin.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.