You are here
Sales Representative - US Listed Commerical Chemcials
- New head count
- Growing business
About Our Client
Established for over 70 years in the US, our client is a listed corporation with specialised techniques and global operations over the world. With their successful track record and wide range of product portfolio, they have a notable reputation in the industry. With consistent growth in business, our client is looking for a passionate junior Sales & Marketing Representative to help in growing the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accountable for channel development (B2B) for China and Hong Kong market (dealers, partners and end-user customers).
- Sales orders arrangement and processes
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure smooth product logistics
- Responsible for order prices evaluations
- Perform other administrative and customer support as required
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma / Degree educated
- 1 - 4 years experience in sales roles, preferably in chemical and/or industrial sector
- Strong interpersonal skills for networking to expand client base
- Independent and willing to learn
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers comprehensive training programs with site travel to overseas chemical labs, attractive remuneration package. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now.