You are here
Opportunity to expand unique business
High degree of flexibility
About Our Client
First American Title Insurance Company is part of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) which is a leading provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions that traces its heritage back to 1889. First American also provides title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and investment advisory services. With revenues of $5.2 billion in 2015, the company offers its products and services directly and through its agents throughout the United States and abroad
Typical users of their products are: Banks, Lawyers, Investors, Fund Managers, Private Equity Institutions and Developers. Their title insurance adds real value in making all types of property transactions complete quicker, easier, safer and sometimes where the deal may not otherwise happen at all. Their policies can be issued for the benefit of Owners, Lenders or Both.
They have been in Hong Kong for 15 years and they are looking for an outstanding candidate to actively build the business and increase sales revenue.
Reporting to the Managing Director , you will be responsible for -
- Building the title insurance business, turning the business model from passive to active selling
- Planning and executing long term and short term corporate sales strategy with a target to banks and law firms in Hong Kong
- Actively approaching existing and potential clients through phone calls and face to face meetings, attending industry seminars if necessary
- Assisting on the preparation of marketing materials to facilitate effective selling
- Identifying business opportunities and educating customers on the needs for title insurance, explaining product features
- Closing deals to meet revenue goals
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for the post, you will need to have -
- At least 10 years of corporate sales experience with successful track record
- Experience in selling innovative products is a plus
- Independent, self-motivated, strategic and innovative
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and bonus will be offered to the suitable candidate.
- High degree of flexibility.
- Close corporate culture.
- Opportunity to build a business of your own.