You are here
Sales Director, Wholesales and E-commerce
- High-end fashion retailer
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International High-end fashion retailer and its core business is the designing, development and manufacturing of premium quality leather products.
You will be tasked with leading the strategic expansion of the Asia Pacific market and also need to assist COO in managing the brand globally. This role will require you to create and implement business plans to grow the current business with existing wholesale and retail customers and explore new business opportunities. You will lead a team to grow the partnership with customers, driving sales performances, managing product assortments, pricing and driving the branding objectives of the company.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's vision, mission and to promote revenue, profitability and organizational growth.
- Lead a team of sales and customer service in running both the wholesale and retail and e-commerce business across Asia Pacific.
- Effectively oversee all operations to insure overall efficiency, quality, service and cost-effective management of resources including: brand marketing, sales, store operation and supply chain
- Lead the development and implementation of operational procedures, policies and standards
- Work closely with distributors and agents to develop a strategic retail network for: coverage, customer reach, ease of access and competitive presence
- Proactively implement and execute the groups expansion plan through the promotion of brands via partnering with various distribution channels and stores
- Balance the importance of business growth with inventory risk to ensure a healthy cash-flow and inventory level
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years in Regional Sales Director position for wholesales and E-commerce business in fashion or luxury retailers; experience in shoes category is highly preferred;
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track record of success building and leading a large team to anticipate and embrace sales growth, store development and expansion.
- A veteran in sales & marketing with a strong understanding of fashion or luxury retail industry combined with a good business networks with key wholesalers, department stores and e-commerce platforms;
- Innovative, result-oriented, energetic, persistent and independent character, highly versatile and hungry for success and challenges.
- Confident communicator with outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- University graduate from a leading university; an MBA is a plus.
- High proficiency of English.
- Able to travel extensively.
What's on Offer
This role will be based in Hong Kong with regional business exposure. Good compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.