You are here
Sales Director - Hong Kong
- Sales Director - Hong Kong
- MNC IT Software
About Our Client
Our client is the MNC listed market leader in enterprise application software globally, and is it's Hong Kong business is experiencing exponential growth rates in 2016 and continues to dominate the market. They offer their clients a complete portfolio of leading workforce based ERP on premise and cloud based solutions allowing companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
In Hong Kong their clients are largely multinational listed organisations across the Insurance, FSI, Business Services, Consumer, Retail, Industrial market sectors.
The Sales Director Hong Kong is a people leadership role for supporting the success of not only your direct reports, but the success of all employees within the larger team you are part of by helping to identify development opportunities and supporting team members to achieve their goals. You are expected to know about the members of your extended team and share insights from your peers and managers. Look for opportunities top coach and recognise employees directly and provide just in time feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately.
The overall focus of this role is leading and building a world class sales team that will sell our clients ERP solutions visa aggressive and value based market penetration strategies.
- Recruits a team of high caliber sales talent, introduces strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects, engages customers and Partners at the executive level, motivates the sales team, resolves conflicts, removes barriers and provides recognition in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue and profitability.
- Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths our client and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will guarantee short and long term achievements.
- Develops and applies an in-depth understanding of our clients processes/ procedures and sales tools/systems as well as enterprise market, including industry, marketplace, strategies and trends, competitors and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan.
- Demonstrates outstanding execution track along sales cycle, ensuring sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear territory engagement guidelines.
- Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth.
- Utilises a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value centric sales approach), establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to the executive management.
- Ensures there is a proper business case with clear and attractive ROI impact, on each proposal our client presents.
- Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Stays current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to Sales team and ensuring all involved know the roles the play in making campaigns successful.
- Supports the development of solid references.
- Drives team towards expected market penetration and customers/partners satisfaction levels.
- Takes advantage of internal VAT (Virtual Account Teams) as well as development and support organizations, involving them on the early stages of sales cycle and driving expected results.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Facilitates alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Effectively manages remote resources, dedicating quality time and leveraging company's resources.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in enterprise application software globally and take your career to the next level.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience leading/managing in a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Demonstrate success negotiating complex contracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies
- Proven abilities on managing highly complex organisations and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
What's on Offer
- Outstanding Sales Director opportunity with a market leader in the SAP software solution space
- Global career development path
- Unrivalled earning potential
- Work for an iconic brand and market leader