You are here
Retail Operations Coordinator (Junior, Leading FMCG)
- Leading FMCG Company
- Higher Diploma or above is accepted
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG market leader and they are renowned in creating beauty/ care products for over 20 years. In light of their market expansion, an exciting opportunity has now risen to recruit outstanding individual to join them as Retail Operations Coordinator.
- Assist, coordinate and enhance daily retail operation
- Perform clerical support, such as data input, sales data management and daily shipments processing
- Merchandise management and monitor inventory control
- Assist to prepare various retail sales reports and market analysis
- Design and organize incentive and motivation program to front-line staff
- Act as the liaison between the store, office and third parties, such as agencies and contractors etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in retail management or business related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in retail industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Independent, able to handle pressure and have positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications, strong in excel skills (V-look up, Pivot table)
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
What's on Offer
It is an excellent opportunity for candidate who has interest to tap into FMCG market. It is a 5-day work and our client is offering competitive salary package and career growth opportunity to passionate candidate!