You are here
Research Analyst - Semiconductor or related industry
- Attractive Package
- Work life balance
About Our Client
1) Rewarding experience. Our client is a fast growing, entrepreneurial company with a flat organizational structure. Analysts are not only focused on research but are also considered key contributors to the growth of the business and product development. You will be positively surprised by how significant a contribution you can make towards both the direction and success of the company
2) You will be exposed to the top investment managers globally and gain a clearer understanding of the investment research process
3) You will help build a build a unique product and service that gives our clients actionable insight into the markets and companies we cover
4) A truly global experience and perspective. Your team is global, the companies you cover are global, and we service clients globally
This position is for a Research Analyst on one of the largest Research firm's Semiconductor research team. S/he will work on a small international team conducting research on global semiconductor manufacturers with a focus on the wireless segment, spanning smartphones, tablets, wearables, and IoT devices. They are looking for someone with a passion for technology and an eagerness to become an expert on what's inside today's leading mobile electronics products.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of professional experience with experience in a semiconductor or related industry
- Semiconductor industry knowledge required. We are looking for someone who has worked in industry, market or equity research, or in a related industry like semiconductor equipment/materials
- Strong analytical skills and an appetite for knowledge
- A willingness to dive into large, complex data sets to create unique, actionable analysis for our clients
- A passion for learning about the technology behind the world's leading electronics products
- Strong oral and written communication skills to convey our messages to clients as clearly and concisely as possible.
- The ability to think on your feet when challenged, be responsive to client needs, and go the extra-mile when needed. We are all working together towards a common goal and thus, teamwork is essential.
What's on Offer
Attractive package and work life balance