You are here
Regulatory Compliance Paralegal
- Great Career Progression Opportunity
- International Law Firm
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the top law firms globally and has consistently won awards for the quality of the services it provides. It covers a wide range of areas working on many high-status projects in collaboration with the world's leading corporations. With clients based in more than 100 countries and fee-earners qualified in multiple jurisdictions, it has developed a positive reputation for a truly diverse and innovative culture.
Our Client is now looking to recruit an experienced paralegal to join the team!
The chief responsibility of the person in this role is to help ensure compliance with laws and regulations, primarily by providing research and analysis for a variety of compliance and legal matters.
Duties may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Tracking of regulatory and corporate filings
- Performing legal research on unique issues related to anti-money laundering, SFC etc.
- Preparing standard legal documents and managing correspondence
- Assisting with due diligence requests
- Assisting with the compliance monitoring process
- Presenting research findings for internal training purposes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Law or related disciplines
- Five or more years of experience working as a paralegal, preferably at top tier firms
- Good familiarity with the legal language, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in drafting and revising legal documents
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the firm, as well as outside the firm
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced compliance paralegal to join a leading international firm. There is real opportunity for career progression. Our Client offers an attractive salary and benefits package.