You are here
Regional Transaction Manager (VP level)
- Highly reputable client
- In house opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respectable investment bank. They are now looking to strengthen their real estate strategy across APAC.
- Work closely with the Regional Transaction head in preparing the real estate strategic plans. Coordinate closely with the various internal functional groups; finance, design and construction, real estate consultants, lines of business, etc., as appropriate in ensuring a holistic strategic plan
- Manage the selection of real estate consultancy including request for proposal (RFP) process, as require as well as brokers and agents to support a real estate strategic plan and/or transactional requirements in an incentivized manner for the best interest of the Bank
- Manage the building/location selection RFP process for securing a location, due diligence, including coordination with the agent and the negotiations with developers/landlords
- Coordinate closely with the Business Underwriting Team on the financial modeling of the real estate strategy, evaluation of transaction options, benchmark analytics, etc
- Manage the lease/purchase contract negotiations and documentation process in conjunction with, where appointed, real estate consultants and external/internal legal counsel
- Manage the lease administration and reporting process working with the service providers and in flagging upcoming lease expiries in a timely manner. Ensure that all leases are renewed in a timely manner
- Provide support as a Program Manager in the implementation of key real estate initiatives
- Act as champion for key real estate occupancy metrics; cost/sf, vacancy, etc
- Provide support for the competitive landscape analysis e.g. portfolio pricing/positioning, current vs market
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a real estate transaction manager in a major multinational company or in a principal real estate consultancy company.
- University Graduate.
- Strong real estate market knowledge across the region.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills, ability to multi task
- Good understanding of financials. Strong analytic ability
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills.
- Expertise in all Microsoft Applications
What's on Offer
This is an excellent position for someone who is highly analytical with excellent stakeholder management skills.