You are here
Regional SEO Manager (Global FS MNC)
- MNC Financial Institution
- Regional SEO focused
About Our Client
Our client is a US-based financial institution with global business presence. Being an integrated online financial trading platform, they have a very digital-focused marketing strategy and is now actively looking for an experienced SEO guru to take charge of all the SEO campaigns and planning.
- Manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Baidu in order to maximize ROI.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Implementation of SEO tagging and metatag for the websites.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have solid China experience and proven SEO and SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing and Baidu.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Experience with bid management tools, A/B and multivariate experiments and working with popular keyword tool.
- Must have the right to work in Hong Kong without work visa sponsorship.
- Good spoken and written English and Mandarin skills.
- Creative, analytical, team player, proactive, positive "can do" attitude and passionate about digital.
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Stable business growth and promising career progression opportunity
- MNC culture